Project Life - Week 4

It's been a while since I shared my Project Life spreads so today I'm catching up! Here is a look at my week 4...
I used a mixture of Simple Stories Urban Traveler collection and Basic Grey Capture with a few bits from one of 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kits. That week I traveled a lot, between home, the Create & Craft studio, up to Durham to see my family, home again to Essex via Norfolk to meet up with my other sister, so the travel line fitted perfectly! Here is a close up of the left page...
I used some embellishments from my kit and Freckled Fawn - the wood veneers I coloured with a Hero Arts neon pink dauber and a mint green Promarker. Here is a close up of the right page...
I love the little Basic Grey 'you are my rainbow' die cut, it worked perfectly for this very rare pic of me and my sister (we live too far away to get many!) because we have a long standing joke of calling each other different things stemming from a Rachel Zoe Project episode where she called her assistant 'her blessed jewel', so here, she is my rainbow! This side also features the first ever pic of me with Taz and Kerri (another of my sisters) a very special moment for me to document! This picture of my nephew is so cute too and gave me a perfect excuse to use the moustache die my friend bought for me as it matches his t-shirt! and there is a sneak peek of a little character down there too who is featuring in a big exciting project I'm working on (eek!)
This close up shows one of the funny moments of my weekend at my sisters, I'm so glad I remembered this to get in my album!
I used this luggage tag and label to fit with the travel theme, this pic was taken on a moving train, the scenery was just so pretty as it whizzed past! The cork geotag was from my 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit, I love this embellishment so I'm glad I have a few more to work with!

I'm a little behind on my Project Life right now as things have been so chaotic here, but I have a crafty weekend planned this week so I'll have a major catch up, I've missed it too much!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment: