Tinseltown Sneak Peeks!

As promised, here are the peeks from my brand new Craft CD, released today, Tinseltown! I know I say it every time but this is definitely my favourite, I just love everything on it and a lot of the papers and elements are so versatile that they aren't just for Christmas!

You can click on all the images to see them bigger. Here are some projects made from the CD by me and my Design Team....

 
 
 
There are lots of papers and digi stamps and embellishments as well as lots of projects so you can make your own Christmas Village, a Christmas Wreath and Snowglobe Cards! You can see more paper previews and DT projects over on my Facebook page and we have a ton of stuff to show you over the next week or so as well as a little surprise!


Thank you for dropping by to take a look, I'm so looking forward to hearing your feedback and of course for those of you who make things from the CD I'd love you to share your blog links with me and see your projects!

Have a lovely weekend!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Great projects by the DT too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Those projects are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a beautiful collection, I love the patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the projects featured here. I love the colors and the clean look of the papers/embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable collection! I'd love to create with it!

    ReplyDelete