Colourful Christmas Embossing

My last post before the big day! I hope you're more prepared than me, I still have a few pressies to wrap, eek!

Today I'm sharing some cards with a technique that proved very popular when I demoed for Sizzix at Donington and on my Create & Craft shows - Coloured Embossing. This first card is using a mixture of metallic and regular Promarkers...
I ran the card through my Big Shot to emboss the baubles, coloured over the raised areas then highlighted with Stickles for a festive feel...

This second card uses one of my favourite Basic Grey / Sizzix embossing folder which I coloured with seasonal Promarkers (I've done this one lots for shows and never get bored of it!) and again highlighted with stickles...

Here is a little close up...
Thanks so much for dropping by today, I best get back to wrapping *sigh* or maybe I can delegate... ;o)

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. I remember that on the C&C shows, Sarah, proving someone was taking notice! There are endless ways to advance the use of embossing folders, I'm sure.

    2013 is to be my Journey of Colour Discovery, I proclaim! I have made a start defining the colour combinations of Promarkers; sorting out which ones are missing (and ordering online some shades already); stamping some images etc. I've had fun!

    Now to join the family for Xmas - that'll be Mr SDC & Me!

    Happy Christmas Sarah - do NOT work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Sarah. Happy Christmas to you and as Shirley says "do NOT work"!!

    ReplyDelete