A Few of My Favourite Things... May Kit reveal!

This months kit and add ons are now available in my shop, here is a little look inside this months kit...
This month I got a bit carried away with stamp designing so there are two stamps in the main kit and 3 other stamps available in the addons! I'm totally in love with that wood veneer journaling card, can't wait to get some time to play with my kit!

 
I've also teamed up with the lovely peeps at Printed.com to offer you 20% off your Instagram printing, they do polaroid style prints and stickers, I've had both and they are fab! You can snap up a kit here before they sell out or subscribe in time for next months kit here!

I hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday!

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous Sarah, so glad I didn't put an order in to Printed.com yet :D Love all the stamps, need them all.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete