Project Life - Week 3

Today I'm sharing another of my Project Life spreads, this is the 3rd week of my album (I started in June)...
I used a mixture of the Jade and Honey Core kits along with a few Documented365 cards and some other bits and pieces which I'll show in close up.
I've used a Documented365 card as my title card with the dates stamped in neon pink in the centre of the arrow. You can see on the grey card below (from the Jade core kit) I've cut around the text with an x-acto knife so it sits over my picture.
That week I was mostly working and travelling, though I did manage to get a pic of my Earl Grey into my album finally - would be weird if it wasn't in there somewhere! lol
In fact I've just realised my Hot Chocolate and Chai Tea Latte feature this week too - How many Starbucks cups can you spot? ;o)
Here are some more close ups of the right page...
The cork card was cut from some leftover paper, I think from a Simple Stories collection - I love to mix and match!
Here I've used a card from a Doodlebug collection, the blue pin would have been hidden by my picture so I used an x-acto knife to trim it out and attach it to the front as if it was pinning my picture.

Here are close ups of each page, first the left...
and the right...
I'm hoping to get some scrappy time tomorrow, it's been so very busy here at Hurley HQ with lots of exciting developments (will start filling you in on them all next week!) that I've not had as much crafty time as I'd like, that needs to be put right this weekend!

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for dropping by today

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to start one of these but I don't know how or when I'd use it. I don't have an exciting life and as of next week I'll be back at college and work so I doubt I'd be taking much more photos. Plus my camera on my phone is pretty rubbish. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright and fun pages. Neat technique of cutting things with the x-acto knife - I love how the pic looks like it was "pinned" onto the card.

    ReplyDelete