Exciting Illustration News!





Today I can share with you one of the exciting things that happened recently, I've been sworn to secrecy but the event has happened now so I can spill the beans! A few weeks ago I had an email from UKTV (I know, right? squeee!) they had seen my work and loved it and wondered if I'd like to illustrate a few of their programmes (!!!!!) Of course I said yes, and ended up illustrating some fab shows including Dynamo, The Two Ronnies, Pride & Prejudice and David Attenborough among others, here are just a few of the illustrations I produced...
It was such a fun and exciting project to work on and they were so happy with the end result which of course, makes me very very happy!

Now I must get back to the drawing board, I'm working on a new range today and I think I'm nearly finished :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. What positive happy news to read on a dreary day! All I can add is: "UKTV, please look after our Sarah well - she's worth a lot in time & money because her talent is not just unique, but also the result of lots of hard work!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah good for you Sarah delighted to hear that, you have an amazing talent and are such an inspirational artist well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive news and quite simply awesome. Good on you, you must have been so excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sarah, fab illustrations.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe WoWzers Sarah xoxo
    Brill illustrations - congrats x
    Hugs
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe WoWzers Sarah xoxo
    Brill illustrations - congrats x
    Hugs
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe WoWzers Sarah xoxo
    Brill illustrations - congrats x
    Hugs
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congratulations you are a very talented girl, well done and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete