Documenting December...

If you saw my earlier post here, you'll know this is my first year to document December, so far I'm loving the process (and all the Christmas preparation!) today I'm sharing my first page...
Because I used a shaped page for my intro page, it peeks through a little bit which I love!
I'm using journaling cards from my Documented365 December Documented kit and the November 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit
I kept the embellishments pretty simple, just a glittery number, some washi tape and enamel dots, because I'm doing Project Life as well and in full Christmas rush I don't have time to make things really complicated.
I'm following the Documented365 prompt book to structure my album a little but I'll be mixing them up a little bit.

I'll be back later in the week with some more pages, I hope this helps you to follow my process a little bit. I'd love to see how you're doing yours if you'd like to share your links.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Sarah, love the little touches of glitter on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty Sarah, I've started to decorate my album, I may actually get a page done before Christmas Day lol.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete