2013 will be the year I remember as...
* The year I launched more new products than I ever dreamed of, including sewing kits, stamp & stitch, 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kits, Doodle Dolls and the 'Special Editions' stamp line with Jaine and later in the year, Clare - taking me to over 400 products at last count!!
* Started to have my products stocked at Paperchase & Freckled Fawn with many more to come (I can't wait to spill some beans!!)
* Said "How did THAT happen???!" about 1,574,634 times - it's my new motto ;o)
* Started to share this...
very first time
* Learned a lot about forgiveness and letting go as I was reunited with my biological dad and discovered I had another sister and a nephew I knew nothing about! Some things can never be repaired but you can try and build something new and I've enjoyed my year getting to know my new family and trying to find my place in it
* I also enjoyed my first Christmas at home (couldn't leave that furry face out of my round up now, could I!)
This year I laughed a lot, cried a little, slept even less and pretty much had one of the best years of my life! and for 2014, I intend to carry on doing this...
Last year my word for the year was 'Sparkle' and I think I well and truly achieved what I set out to when I picked it, so although I've wracked my brain trying to think of something more suitable for this year, I can't come up with anything I'd rather do than Sparkle again!
This year I resolve to let nothing and noone dull my sparkle once again, choose to focus on the positive and continue to follow the glitter along the path ahead seeing what lies in store, I'm already excited to have some big news to share with you next week and in February - can't wait!! - may it be even more shiny than last year!
I hope 2014 brings you everything you wish for and I hope you'll sparkle along with me all year long.
Thank you for dropping by today!Sarah x