La Fourmi Coaster Book

Hi Everyone

Big thank you to everyone that tuned in to the La Fourmi Create & Craft shows at the weekend, I've had so much great feedback from them and some questions that I will try my best to answer over the next week or so.

The most popular thing people have been asking me for is pictures of the Memory Book (The Adventures of Fuzzybutt) that I made from the coaster set, so here are a couple of pics for you...
The box is covered in Kaisercraft paper (also from the show) and I attached one of the coasters to the front (once they were embellished, there wasn't room for all of them in the box) the coasters were all painted white and had circles of paper from the same Kaisercraft collection on each side before being embellished.
The coasters were all decorated with Instagram pictures front and back to tell a story.

I'm so glad you liked this little sample, I tried to look for an alternative way to use them and make them a little more interesting!

Thank you for all of your lovely support and feedback, I will get to everyones questions here on my blog (and maybe over on YouTube) if you have any others to add, please just leave them here in the comments and I'll add them in! Lots of you have asked when I'm back, I should have some more dates and times for you soon.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I loved this sample so much, I was giggling along with you and Leonie as you read it out, made my day. I've ordered one to do the same thing with pictures of my grandchildren. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the shows, you were so brave to carry on and I hope it was appreciated - it certainly was by us crafters! Look forward to seeing you again soon Sarah

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete