New Business Launch! Introducing BeeBee's Boutique...



Today, I'm super excited to announce another business launch, this time, not mine, but B's. He came up with a concept at the end of last year that I thought would be FAB!

I stock only my own brand products but often use other things in my projects - I get so many messages asking where you can get a certain stamp or paper, often I've found them abroad and it's hard for you to get hold of the same things. B decided that he would solve all of your problems!
He has today launched his online shop, BeeBee's Boutique, stocking a range of gorgeous crafty things, pretty things (like stationery, stickers and gifts) and yummy things (like the delicious American candy we enjoy here at Hurley HQ!) For us, crafting is an experience, we use our crafty favourites but we also mix in pretty stationery and it doesn't hurt to have something delicious to snack on while we create either! BeeBee's Boutique brings you all of those things in one handy place.

We very much hope you'll enjoy shopping with us and like all of the gorgeous new things we have for you, check it out here now!

Thank you so much for dropping by today and sharing our excitement, it's B's Birthday today so we're going to be celebrating that and his new venture tonight!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations B, there are many things in your shop I like the look of so I look forward to shopping there. Good luck with it all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love the name and branding. Best of luck. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck B! Your pretties are awesome! Can't wait to get some x

    ReplyDelete