Apologies!

Just wanted to apologise as I havent blogged in absolutely AGES!!! The reason being I've had a rotten chest infection thats proved near enough impossible to shift - Im still coughing now, 2 weeks on :o( Anyway, enough moaning. Now I'm (hopefully) on the road to recovery let me catch you up!

Last weekend I was at Ally Pally with ScrapShed, I was too unwell to demo but had a lovely time meeting lots of people and spending my pennies on some lovely new products. It was a busy busy time on the ScrapShed stand and the two days along with being ill completely wiped me out! It even took me two days to unpack my goodies - how shocking is that!

Since then I have been resting up and making plans for a new and exciting project which I hope to be able to reveal in the next few weeks, sorry to tease but I literally can't keep it in, yet I can't let it out either!

Today I have finally finished my website revamp so it matches my Blog and Business Cards - I NEEDED to have clouds and rainbows on everything! Just need to find a way to incorporate some red and white polka dots on the next revamp and I may be happy with it forever. Please take a look and tell me what you think - www.sarahhurley.com

Ta V Much! x

No comments:

Post a Comment