The Road to Recovery....

I've spent most of the week curled up with my fuzzy butt pooch on the sofa with the duvet trying to feel better - I think Belle enjoyed it more than me, a whole week of lazy snuggles! I think Ive finally turned a corner and have even got back into my studio the last few days! I just want to thank everyone that took the time out to send me a message over the last week or so - all your well wishes have helped to keep my spirits up when I was feeling grotty (that and watching Jeremy Kyle of course - I can only stand it when i'm ill!)

It's been a relief to start getting things done again and I think my guilt for a few days of non-activity has actually meant I have achieved more in the last day or two - watch this space for more news!! (I hate not being able to tell people stuff, I'm the worst secret keeper!)

There isn't much creating you can do from the sofa although I did get lots of cross stitching done (I'm working on one of a dollshouse) Doing so much stitching made me long to work with fabric some more - here is a layout of my little sis Harley in the snow - a great excuse to break out the white felt! (and some of the gorge fabric paper from the Dear Lizzy line - Im obssessed!!) some fab October Afternoon paper and of course, my clouds!...... (from My Little Shoebox)



Toodles x

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice layout.
    You are still on the mend so still take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO. I hope you are feeling better than before, but don't go mad!

    Luv Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty detailing on the picture! Lovely layout. :)

    ReplyDelete