Britannia Release & Blog Hop Winners!

So today is the day, Britannia is officially released and available to buy here - yay!
Here are some sneaky peeks of the 5 collections on the CD...

             English Country Garden                     Heritage
                    I Love London                            Jubilee
                                            Sporting Pride
The CD is available as an actual CD and an instant download (cheaper and no waiting! lol) and contains over 1500 elements - tons of papers, embellishments, all perfectly co-ordinated and digi stamps in both colour and black and white, get yours here!

This weekend myself and my lovely DT had a blog hop to celebrate the launch - so a big thank you to everyone that played along, my lovely DT for all their hard work and fantastic inspiring projects and to our sponsors Derwent and Letraset for donating prizes. The winners are... *drumroll*

1. Deborah B

Please contact me here with your details and I will get your prizes out to you.

Thanks for popping by!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. oh Fantastic!!! I came 3rd!!! :D
    Thank You sooooo much Sarah xxxxx

    ReplyDelete