Introducing... Retro Home!

Today is the launch of my newest Craft CD - Retro Home!

Here are a couple of sneak peeks... (you can click to make them bigger)

There are a few more over on my Facebook page.

I can't begin to tell you how completely in love with this collection I am and I hope you will love it just as much as I (and my Design Team!) do. The CD has lots on it, papers, digi stamps, coloured images, embellishments, sentiments and even projects including a Recipe Book and a Home Journal. As I also now design for Silhouette you can find matching die cutting designs over in the Silhouette online store and in my own shop. More will be added over the next few days along with another addition to this range. I'd love to know what you think :o)

I will be sharing some of the Design Teams lovely projects over the next few days, I can't wait for you to see the projects.

For your free digi stamp, please scroll back one post, for the Silhouette news please scroll back two posts and for the Design Team call please scroll back three posts - it's been a busy and exciting time! lol

Thanks so much for dropping by today
Sarah x

2 comments: