A Sneak Peek and a Clue...

Tonight, as promised, another sneak peek and a little clue of the BIG product launch next week that I'm super excited about...

First up, a little clue, today I received these from the product launch sponsor (who is FAB by the way!)...
These are a key component of making the new range work... ;o)

And the lovely Jaine has been working hard on a project using the new range (in conjunction with Craft Basics) and here is a sneaky peek (you will be able to see the full project on her blog next week!)
I'd love to hear your guesses and feedback - I'm absolutely bursting to share everything!! I will spending the weekend finalising a few more bits and making some samples myself - can't wait!!!

Hope you have a fab crafty weekend!

Thanks for dropping by today.
Sarah x

1 comment: