Freebie Friday! Calendar Journaling Cards

Welcome to my very first Freebie Friday post!

This weeks freebie is this fab set of 3" x 4" calendar journaling cards, fab for Project Life or Documented365 or even just to use on your scrapbook pages and in your craft projects.
You can download your own printable set right here or click on the picture below.
*** If you wouldn't mind terribly, this week, in return can I just ask for the teeniest favour??? I've entered the 'Women in Making' competition this year and would love you to vote for me (it's just one click (or two if you have Facebook and Twitter), no form to fill out, nothing to register for and I'd be eternally grateful!) Please just click here to register your vote - thank you!! ***

I'd love to see what you make with your cards - leave me your blog links in the comments if you'd like to share :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment