Freebie Friday! Watercolour Love Journaling Cards

This weeks Freebie Friday is a set of Watercolour Love Journaling Cards...

This set of 4 3" x 4" journaling cards matches the Watercolour Love mini kit I gave away a few months ago (also available on my website) and are perfect for Project Life, Documented365 or scrapbooking, you can download this weeks freebie over on my website right here

*** I'm going to be a bit cheeky again this week and ask, if you wouldn't mind terribly, in return can I just ask for the teeniest favour??? I've entered the 'Women in Making' competition this year and would love you to vote for me (it's just one click - or two if you have Facebook and Twitter - no form to fill out, nothing to register for and I'd be eternally grateful!) Please just click here to register your vote - thank you, thank you, thank you!! ***

I'd love to see what you make with your journaling cards - leave me your blog links in the comments if you'd like to share :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment