Creating Ink Sprays and Art Journaling for Derwent





Today I wanted to give you a closer look at the Art Journal page I created for Derwent recently...
My post was about creating your own Ink Sprays, which I done using Inktense blocks (love them!) and water - you can see the full tutorial over on the Derwent Blog here! I used my sprays to create the background for my page...
I then used a triangle mask and some texture paste paint to create the triangles and added a Doodle Doll stamped image, coloured with Inktense pencils, and some Dymo label text to spell out my words (which I doodled all around!)

Finally, I added a die cut chipboard heart (which I had torn in half) added some texture paste and the last piece of text, and again, doodled over the top...
I don't often share my art journaling so I do hope you like it!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. this just seems so deeply personal that my heart goes out to you, I know you've had a difficult year and I think your so brave - much love. J x

    ReplyDelete