Pimp My Filofax Blogger Challenge





A couple of weeks ago I had an email from Filofax asking if I would like to take part in their Blogger Challenge #pimpmyfilofax - of course I said YES!
Just a couple of days later a lovely big parcel plopped through my door...
and I opened it to find this...
I must admit, my first thought, after 'eeeeeeeeeeeek!' was 'oh, it's purple...' as you've probably guessed from my projects and blog, I have quite a particular colour scheme, white, teal, pink, grey, hints of yellow and lots and lots and LOTS of gold. So I started thinking... could I...? dare I...? and so of course, I did! out came the gold spray paint and just a few hours - and lots of masking tape - later (I had to do it in sections...) my beautiful filofax was GOLD!
Once that was all taken care of it was time to prepare a page to use for my challenge entry, I got busy with craft supplies and wash tape, including some journaling cards form this months 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit to create my page for the week ahead...
 Here are a couple of close ups...
 
You can check out all of the #pimpmyfilofax Challenge entries and vote for your favourite (by liking it) right here on Facebook.

I'd love to see what you've done with your planners and Fliofaxes - if you'd like to share, please leave me your links!

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

13 comments:

  1. o...m...g... i LOVE it. Filofax, take note, we want METALLIC next pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with it - so much nicer now! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting pimp! I jazzed up my A4 Metropol a few days ago - here's the link if you want to take a peek - http://www.gillsplace.com/musings/i-pimped-my-a4-metropol/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh! that is fab! Do you know what, before I discovered scrapping, I discovered filofax and one from being about 14... well had several actually. And I didn't realise it at the time, but I created a smash style book filofax for my wedding preparations! I still have it now with all the receipts and bookings and ideas pictures stapled in and all my scribbly notes and dates for payments due and so on. I think I should get it out and scrappify it! Great stuff! jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds fab! you definitely should :o) x

      Delete
  5. Love it! The weather stamps are super cute. Where can I buy these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they were from a Freckled Fawn 'Oh Deer Me' kit

      Delete
  6. This is fabby Sarah.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! How is the paint holding up, and which kind did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I used Molotow Gold Spray paint, it's holding up great!

      Delete