And reeeeelax......

Tonight is feet up with a Chinese takeaway and some trash TV - Im exhausted!! I've prepared well, I popped to the library earlier to pick up a giant stack of art books to flick through, I have a couple of new craft magazines and some work proposals to look over, I'm all set for my night on the sofa!

I hope you grabbed your freebie halloween download yesterday - see the previous post if you haven't! and today there is a new Challenge from Lisa on the challenge blog so please pop over and take a look.

I'll be back tomorrow fully rested and hopefully with something more interesting to share!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noticed that you are bloging on essexlife too so pooped over to say Hello !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like my idea of weeknight heaven....just lounging, watching a little tv and eating some tasty food!

    New to your blog. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete