More Scrapping

Today I'm sharing another scrapbook LO, I'm doing very well on my scrapbooking the last week or so!...
 
 Supply List: Times & Season's Paper & Sticker - Echo Park, Kraft Cardstock - Bazzill Basics, Stickers, Journaling Card & Paper Scraps - October Afternoon, Mini Paper Clip - Tim Holtz, Tissue Paper Flower - Jolee's, Ribbon - ATDML

This one is using the new Echo Park 'Times and Season's' line along with a few bits of October Afternoon. Here are a few close ups...
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, this weekend I'm working on some illustration projects and finalising more designs for my craft range. I'll also be spending some time in my studio crafting (while watching Lost - I've just started watching this, proper scary stuff!) working on some magazine projects and making some more projects to share with you next week, I may even get started on my Christmas cards (you never know!)

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Sarah. I'm loving all your scrap pages at the moment, you have a 'thing' for blue and green I think - LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in love with craft backgrounds lately! And your LO is no exception! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the blocks of patterned paper! Thanks so much for sharing!!! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete