Introducing... Stamp & Stitch! and Stitch & Doodle!

Today I'm so excited to reveal two new products!! These are things I've been working on for some time, I have been choosing and refining the best designs from some of my most popular and testing them out to make sure they are perfect and now I'm ready to show them off!

First up, Stamp & Stitch!
the stamps (which actually look fab even without stitching!) are in clear cling sets, you stamp using any inkpad, use a pricking took to pierce every other dot (for best results if using embroidery thread)  and then stitch - simple!

Secondly, Stitch & Doodle!
The one in the picture is actually exclusive to this months 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit (which you can get a subscription to if you're quick! here) but they work in exactly the same way - simply doodle around the doodle one or pierce every other hole in the stitching one and then stitch with your embroidery thread, cotton etc...

These are now available here in my shop and lots more are in production coming soon - I'd love to know what you think! There are also some new art journaling / doodle stamps in today too, including a boy one!

Thank you for popping by today!
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Sarah I Love these, they look fab!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say no to this..I love sewing, and I love these stamps :)

    ReplyDelete