Promarker Skintone Colour Practice

Lots and lots of you ended up requesting that I share some of my favourite colour combos for Promarker skintones, I didn't realise the suggestion would be so popular! so today I'm happy to share my practice sheet that you saw me start on TV last week, I've added a few more since then so the range of skintones goes from very pale through to darker and even includes an undead zombie one!
You just need to click on the picture and save it to your computer, I've typed the colours underneath too in case you can't read my messy pink glittery scrawl! lol

I'd love to hear some of your favourite combos, so please feel free to share them in the comments here. If you would like to download this practice sheet blank to fill out yourself, just scroll back a few posts and it's there for you!

I have some more Create & Craft shows coming up soon, I'll put the dates and times on my blog tomorrow, so keep a look out :o) 

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. This is great Sarah and i will pass this on to my sister who is practising colouring with her promarkers at the moment...thank you for sharing!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah - you're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Sarah, very useful indeed. Thank you for sharing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah, this is great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah, this is great. Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sarah, this is great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just what I needed! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many many thanks to a beginner..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all the way from Aussie land

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for these combinations! My favourite for skin is Coral, Sunkissed pink, Blush, Almond , Ivory and Baby pink for blush.

    ReplyDelete