Layouts & Timmy Tags

Going through some of my Scrapbook pages this week (in a vain attempt to tidy up, ha!) I noticed that I don't have a single one of me and B (my other half) can you believe that?? and after we got engaged last year and everything - sooooo much I could have scrapped about!! Anyway, to quickly right that wrong I made a quick layout of us - ahhhh bless, arent we sweet, LOL



I have also ordered some more prints of our lovely mini break in York last year and of course of my gorge engagement ring, so plenty more luvey dovey scrapping to come - yay!

I've also been experimenting with some rubber stamping this week with my lovely new distress inks and some of my old favourites - Im still in love with my Adirondack inks even though I've had them forever! The colours are just lovely - especially Stream - I'm obssessed with it. Taking inspiration from Tim Holtz and as I'm very impatient I decided to do some "Timmy Tags" gives me a chance to play around and experiment without messing up any of my lovely stash. I used some of my Tim Holtz stamps and a new set from Prima that go so well with them (available from Scrapshed soon!) I'll be getting a couple of the other sets next week now, I was well impressed and I really wasn't expecting to be as they were so cheap!



My faves were this one:



Note the use of 'Stream' for the music notes (one of the Prima stamps I mentioned) and this one is my absolute fave:



Only because I got to use the scary eye gouged from a dolly - mwahahahahaha! Doing this also made me reflect how my style changes from day to day - one day making cutesy stuff using lines like October Afternoon and My Little Shoebox (2 of my faves) and the next day grunging (yes, it is a word!) it up with Tim Holtz stuff, bits of old metal, melting dolls faces and gouging their eyes out etc..... I'm either versatile or quite mad - I'll let you be the judge!

Right, thats all for now, got to go and whip up a card for B as its his Birthday tomorrow!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment