New Projects

Today I've designed 3 mini album projects - not sure if these are to go with my new range of papers (nearly finished desigining) or whether to use them with others as classes / kits - I'm going to make some samples tomorrow to see what works with them - I may even do them as part of the CD I'm working on - watch this space!! Will post some sneak peeks once the templates are refined and I'm happy with them.

I've also discovered - thanks to a fellow designer I follow on Twitter - the lovely Nikky Hall - a company called Graze


They send you the most scrummylicious box of snacks as often as you like - all tailored to your likes and dislikes and all nutrionally balanced, for just £2.99!!!!. Has been proven to stop you inhaling Milky Ways at the speed of light (not me obv. someone else, who I know does that, honest guv....) check it out here - and use this code to get yourself a free box!! 4NKV84F

Right, back to the grindstone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment