Digi Scrapping LO

Today I'm sharing a digi-scrap layout, I haven't digi scrapped for ages!! so last night I dug out my HD drive with all my kits on and made a couple of layouts using GallimaufryUK kits - this one is my favourite!

The picture is one my mum took of my little sisters sitting in an old car at a museum they visited, I think it's such a cute pic and I've scrapbooked it about 3 times now!

I've used the 'Granny's House' and 'Bloomin Lovely' kits which you can get hold of here.

I'm still getting used to digi scrapping but the more I do it, the more I like it! I'm trying to make enough layouts to get them printed into a picture book so I have an actual album as I would with my paper scrapping.

I've also switched to scrapping in illustrator rather than photoshop, I find the layers easier to see and control and the elements easier to move and resize, I suppose it's what you get used to!

If you have any digi scrapping tips, I'd love to hear them :o)

Sarah x

2 comments: