Busy Busy!

Wow, what a busy few days it has been! I've been spending my days from around 7am at my desk, making plans for the year ahead, finishing off projects and illustrations and all my usual bits and pieces, and my evenings from around 9pm in my studio finishing off projects, prepping new things, getting organised and starting work on the samples I'm doing for CHA, its a fun but crazy manic time!

Yesterday I done some alcohol ink experiments with the new Letraset Alcohol Inks, here is a sneeky peek, I can't show the whole thing as its for my next DT project for Basically Bare (it will be on the blog on Sunday)

I completely ruined my manicure but it was totally worth it! the colours are gorgeous, they are the same ink as in your Promarkers so everything matches perfectly. The bottles take some getting used to though as the ink flow is quite quick (compared to others I've used) my advice is to use a big craft mat and expect to get messy initially! once I got used to them it was fine and I'm really pleased with the results!

Tonight I will be finishing off my Christmas Cards (B done his usual 'I need 20 cards by tomorrow, can you whip something up' thing - grrrr... it's lucky he's pretty! lol) and a couple of last minute Christmas projects I'll be sharing here on the blog over the next few days.

Thank you again to everyone who took time to leave comments on my last post and take the time to join mine and Fuji's facebook pages - I can't wait to start sharing :o)

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. so happy for you~so many awesome things coming to you!!!! what a great 2012 will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your news, very exciting!!! Can't wait to see your ink projects too...

    ReplyDelete