My Basically Bare Resolution Tag Album

Yesterday my New Years resolution Tag Album mini was featured over on the Basically Bare blog (yay!) here are some pics...

The Front Cover
  
The Inside Pages
     
And in more detail...
    
To see all the details of how I made it please pop over to the Basically Bare blog - here! where I explain in more detail.

I also want to say a big 'Thank You' for all of the messages, comments, tweets etc... I've had regarding Craft Academy (the post below if you missed it!) we are all so excited to get started and we're so glad you all are too! :o)

This weekend I will be back working in my studio - my first proper craft session since before Christmas and I can't wait!

Have a fab weekend!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Love this Sarah, Great way to store your resolutions, extremely pretty too.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!! lovely x

    ReplyDelete