Magazine Projects & Great British Craft Festival!

a scheduled post from me today as I'm packing and leaving for the Great British Craft Festival at Donington this weekend - if you're coming along I will be on the Aceville / Crafts Beautiful stand demoing for Sizzix - I hope you'll drop by to say hello, I have some fab new embossing folders and dies to show - I can't wait to get started! :o)

I also wanted to show you a little preview of one of the cards I have in this months issue (the September issue) of Making Cards magazine...
I have three sets in there and here is a peek of one of the cards...
This card rocks (literally!) - so fun for a little boy!

You can pick up this issue in your local craft shop or WH Smiths or from the Making Cards Magazine website.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Sarah x

p.s. Just a quick reminder that you only have until midnight Friday to enter the Documented365 giveaway - you just need to leave a comment on this post here

1 comment:

  1. I have read those pages, Sarah, and the rocker cards really caught my eye. I plan one soon, with a little monkey image for my DH's little girl who will be 4 x 10 + 2 in 10 days' time and she adores monkeys. So it has to be done!

    Yes, I am a little mad at times but it's fun! Hope the show goes well for you and everyone in attendance.

    ReplyDelete