More Sneak Peeks!

I just wanted to quickly share two last sneak peeks with you today before the big launch tomorrow (so excited!)

So here is one from Nicole....
and one from Jess...
Look out for all the details and first stage of the product release tomorrow as well as the full reveal of all of these projects I've been teasing you with and some fab prizes to be won - squeeeeee! Fot those of you that have asked, the Christmas CD will be available next week - not long now :o)

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this range, it is perfect for capturing and preserving special moments :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO! These look fantastic Sarah! So glad you were able to join Punky Scraps for the blog hop earlier this week! I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to swing by. I LOVE the look of those prints and all the sneaks- I'm going to make a huge effort to swing by for the full reveal because everything looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete