You are a Star! Free Silhouette Cutting File!

Happy Bank Holiday!

I mentioned in my last post that if you popped back today, I'd have a little surprise for you, and here it is, another freebie! This time it's a Silhouette cutting file (SVG format) and this is the first one I've given away!

Here is a card I made with it, using paper from my Britannia CD, kraft card, a small glassine pocket with star confetti and some washi tape.
I put the confetti inside the glassine envelope and run a thin line of glossy accents along the top (it gives that lovely ruched effect when you do that!) then secured it to the paper with a few dots of glossy accents before stitching along the top with gold thread to secure in place properly. Then just two small pieces of washi tape and the added the die cut on 3D foam :o) Here a couple of close ups (you can click on them to make them bigger)
You could add it to a card, smash book or scrapbook page! I'd love to see what you make with it, you can share your creations with me by leaving your link here in the comments or posting them over on my Facebook page.

You can see more of my Silhouette designs here in the Silhouette online store or here in my own store (where you can also see my other designs and craft products)

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Sarah x

Be one of the first to see new projects, news, special offers and freebies by following my blog (on the right), Facebook Page or Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Sarah, it is a super cute design and I hope to use it on a layout soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute~wish I had the machine:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete