Welcome to Santa's Workshop!

This seems a bizarre thing to be posting about given that the sun is shining through my window and it is SO hot here! but I know we all like to get a jump start on our Christmas crafting and it's not *that* far off - really! So today is the release of my new Christmas Craft CD and Digi Kit!

I'll start with the Santa's Workshop Craft CD...
The CD contains over 500 elements including lots of papers, digi stamps, colour images, embellishments and sentiments (you can get your copy here) I wanted to share some of my favourite parts with you...

First up, the Santa Polaroid pics - these are so fun, great as toppers or embellishments - I can't wait to make some goodies with these!
Also on this CD I wanted to include some ephemera, I love little fun bits and pieces you can add to your craft projects and these little tickets, cards and receipts are perfect - I have a fun project planned with these too!
I've also made two sticker sheets - you can print these directly onto adhesive paper and cut out your own coordinating stickers - or why not try them onto vellum, acetate or kraft paper - lots of possibilities!
I also made some layered embellishments - these give a real touch of luxury to your cards - you can even emboss the edges or use a gold or silver pen to give them a really great finish - just cut and layer with 3D foam - there are 3 in total but all the pieces mix and match so there are lots of different possibilities and ways to put them together!
and finally, in case you missed it, I'm including my first sneak peek again to give you an idea of the papers and digi stamps on the CD - all the digi stamps are in both colour and black and white so you can make quick and easy cards or crack open your Promarkers and have a good colouring in sesh! :o)
We will be bringing you lots of inspirational projects over the next few weeks and Nicole and Sharon were kind enough to share with me two projects to get you started - from Sharon a gorgeous tag, and from Nicole an advent poster put together digitally to help you countdown to Christmas!
 Also available from today is the Santa's Workshop Digi Kit with 12x12" papers, embellishments and... two transparent overlays! I love to use acetate on my projects so I wanted to create the effect digitally! You can see all the details and get your kit here.
Now I'm off to get on with some more designs, a few craft projects to finish up and packing up some new products to go in the shop tomorrow - don't miss them! ;o)

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment