Blog Hop Winners & Exciting News!



First up, a big apology from me for not getting the blog hop winners up sooner, I did hope to do it a few days ago but this week has been so crazy busy that my feet have barely touched the ground!

So without further nattering, here are the blog hop winners!

Maureen - who liked the look of my Roses Digi Stamps

Mars - Who chose the Poms and Badges 

Linda - Who liked the look of the new kit club 'A Few of My Favourite Things...'

Congrats to you all! please email me here so I can sort out your prize with you! 

Also, I promised a little prize to the person who shared the most on Facebook, that person was the lovely Karen Hayselden - congrats Karen, you've won a little prize from one of the fab companies I work with, please email me and we'll get it sorted for you!

and now, I have a couple of bits of exciting news!!!!

Firstly, I can reveal that myself and my lovely friend, Phill Martin, who you may know from Honeypot Crafts or Create & Craft, have been scheming for quite some time now and we are finally ready to reveal to you the fruits of our labour - I can't give away much more right now but it is coming VERY soon! We will also be starting to share some sneak peeks with you next week, so keep an eye our here and over on my Facebook page for more news (squeeeeeeee!)

Secondly, I was overwhelmed to log on to notonthehighstreet.com yesterday and spot one of my products on the home page as one of their top picks!!!!
I've only been a partner for a few months and I'm delighted to have had such an honour so early on - wow! :o)

This has been quite a week and I can't wait to share more news with you soon - exciting times!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners; advance congrats to Phil & you (curiouser and curiouser) and mega uber well done for the product placement (not intentional but same result!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Thanks so much Sarah! I loved the blog hop and got so much inspiration from it! Getting a prize is such a bonus! Cant wait!
    Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How excited am I! After a really 'rotten' week this is such a lovely surprise and the blog hop was fun and inspiring to take part in. Thank you so much and good luck with all the new ventures, exciting times ahead ....... Mars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners & to you Sarah for your NOTHS Home Page appearance :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the lucky winners and to everyone who made our hop such a success!Well Done on the NOTH mention too-fully deserved!

    ReplyDelete