Welcome to the Sarah Hurley Design Team Blog Hop!

This weekend we are having a special blog hop to celebrate the launch of my brand new website! If you haven't popped over to check it out, I hope you will, you can find it here.

My Design Team will be sharing with you their favourite of my designs and the projects that they have made from them to give you lots of inspiration and I will be giving away 3 prizes - the best part is, the prize gets to be whatever you choose from my shop, you will also get a £10 voucher to treat yourself to some extra bits and pieces!

All we need you to do is drop by each of the blogs and my Facebook page and leave a comment telling us your favourite thing from my shop, next week I will draw the three winners from all of the comments left on our blog posts and my facebook page - so the more comments you leave, the more chances of winning!

I'll be starting you off with a sneak peek of a new line coming soon...
I'd love to hear what you think :o) From here you can start at Claireliz's blog to check out her lovely project, she'll tell you where to go from there! :o)

Thanks so much for playing along!
Sarah x

17 comments:

  1. Ooooh feeling a bit lost.... never done a 'blog hop' before and wondering if i'm doing it right.... its eeerily quiet! I love the look of your 'sew in love' design above... cant wait to see it in full! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to win any of your gorgous things but the make an owl kit would be wonderful

    thank you!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, where do I start. I love the embellies, so many to choose from. Off to start 'hopping' now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the embellishments, Especially the Pom poms and buttons/badges, I think by the time I've finished 'wandering' around the so fab looking website! I'll love and NEED the lot, lol! Off now to hop, hugs. Mars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh! So exciting!! :D Off to hop now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sneak peek :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new website. Love the fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new website! I'm off to start the hop now, but my favourite things on your website are either the moustache necklace (SO PRETTY!) or the It's a Man's World ephemera kit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE - Sarah I'm raring to go peep at all your DT'ers yummy projests cos they can't go wrong with your fabulous designs x
    I'm OFFSKI for a peek YeY!!!

    KAREN
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Blog Hop Miss H - You've worked really hard and it's great to be part of the team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah - I've just finished and wot a lovely Saturday evening I've had!!!! I have been inspired with all the stunning creations along the way and WoW your designs are truly amazing x

    I've noticed a few friends commenting along the way too - good luck ladies!!!

    So.....along the way I've popped in all the yummy Sarah Hurley goodies I loVe - lol a different one on each page cos I haVe toooo many favs (typical crafter)

    BUT I've got to leave the blog hop with my favourite favourite the brand 'new' 'A few of my favourite things' My most favourite thing!!!

    Thanks
    Karen
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally got back in so I could do the blog hop! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the sneak peek-looks fab!Have loved being part of this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I meant to finish up here yesterday - and promptly forgot! I still love your hand drawn rose digi stamps, Sarah!

    My love of your work is rooted in the word 'simplicity' - some scrapbook kits are gorgeous but overwhelming when you come to use them. Whereas your London journal cards fitted in beautifully and focused my mind on what I wanted to say about the photos - a brilliant help!

    ReplyDelete