Scrap365 & Silhouette / GraphtecUK

Today I was flicking through the latest issue of Scrap365 magazine and this caught my eye...

At the end of last year Karine at Graphtec had asked if she could use a pic of one of my scrapbook layouts for an ad she was doing, of course I said yes, and here it is!

This is the layout...
and a few close ups...
 
This was made using the Documented365 range and my instagram pictures along with a few other bits and pieces, I think it's one of my favourite recent layouts, it makes me realise how much I've missed scrapbooking these last few weeks when I've been too busy to do any - must make some studio time this week!

Today has been a very busy day, I had a visitor from a print company that I use who filmed a little behind the scenes video here at Hurley HQ and then I spent the afternoon working on lots of new things, there are so many exciting new things in the pipeline, it literally makes my tummy flip to think about it all!

Now I must be off, I'm going to have dinner with B tonight as due to C&C last week, my sister staying over the weekend and a very busy start to the week, I've barely seen him or Fuzzybutt, I will be back to the drawing board later though!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Well done you. It's a cool layout, one to be very proud of .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Sarah. I'm not a scrapbooker but this is a lovely idea and may copy the layout for a later project.
    Davaljon

    ReplyDelete