Spring / Summer 2013 Promarker Colour Chart *UPDATED*


Firstly, a BIG thank you to everyone who has been watching and emailing in to the Promarker shows on Create & Craft, just two more days to go so if you have any questions, please do email them into the studio during the hours and I'll try to answer as many of them as possible!

I promised I would put the colour chart up for you, so here it is...
Just click on the picture, right click, save and print! all ready to colour in when your pens show up :o) (this is now the correct chart!)


I'll be posting up pics of samples etc... when the shows are finished and I have them back home so you can get a closer look.

I know I have a lot of emails and facebook messages to reply to and I promise I will get to them over the weekend.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

p.s. there is still time to win some flexmarkers (below) if you don't have a blog link to enter, just use my blog address with your name and you'll still be entered into the draw :o) x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah - it is an incredibly busy week for you so managing to blog is wonderful! Thanks for the colour chart - hope today goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been loving the shows I've seen so far! Sky +d most though to watch at my leisure over the weekend! You're doing an amazing job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, loving the shows on C&C! Can I ask, what card have you been using for your demos? I heard you mention bleedproof cartridge paper (I think), and you said there was another card that you were using which was for sale on the C&C website - but I didn't hear the name of it. I am trying to find the "perfect" white card for colouring on, but keep buying card that turns out to be no good. I'd appreciate your advice. Everything you have coloured in your demos looks smoothly blended and with very little bleed, and that's the result I want to achieve too. Thanks in advance. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use either Rymans coated card or Create & Craft's own bleedproof card (item number 202038) both give perfect results.

      I hope that helps!
      Sarah x

      Delete