New Stamps for Personal Impressions!

I had some very exciting happy mail this week, my new stamps for Personal Impressions!
These are now available from my website and all good Personal Impressions stockists.

I've also been working on a little bit of show prep, you may have seen these on Facebook already, but just in case, here is a little taster of what's to come...
 
I hope you're all having a lovely creative weekend, I'm working on some projects with my new Documented365 release which I will posting more about next time, but if your curiosity is getting the better of you, it's all over in the Documented365 section of my website!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. A smashing bunch of Christmas stamps. I would love to see some finished cards using some of them, just to give some inspiration x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do Sally! look out for them soon :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely sets of Christmas stamps. And I am definatly tempted with the new Promarker colours now, they are gorgeous.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete