January Guest Designer

A new month brings a new Guest Designer and the first of this year is the lovely Jo - welcome Jo!

Jo is from Wales, she is very very busy juggling husband, family, animals, work and the most amount of crafting I've ever known anyone to do!!! Pop over to her blog and see her gorgeous work.

Jo will be setting the challenge this week so please pop over to the Challenge Blog and take a look

Sarah x

p.s. I've had lots of people ask me how they get to be a Guest Designer, mostly it is people who's blogs I have seen or people who the DT have sent my way! If you would like to be considered you can e-mail me here

3 comments:

  1. welcome Jo - look forward to seeing her work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your GDT post looking forward to seeing your creations.

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah and the welcome ladies.... really a pleasure! Jo x

    ReplyDelete