Challenges

There is a new challenge up on the Challenge Blog - something 3D! The design team have made some lovely projects so I hope you will pop over and take a look and join us! You still have time to join last weeks Monochrome challenge if you hurry! it closes at midnight tomorrow.

For the 3D challenge I used my Doodle Doll canvas which you may have seen on Create & Craft last time I was on - for the background I used my spray inks in teal and lime and then added my Doodle Doll collage sheets layered up and coloured with Promarkers. The alphabet will be available soon as a dowload on my website. You can get your own spray inks and Doodle Doll collage sheets and downloads from my website.



This weekend I'm working on my next CD and some downloads which will be available from my website very soon! But first off shopping as the cupboards are once again bare!

This morning I received a box of samples from the lovely Donna, and I have to say they were all AMAZING! Thanks Donna :o)

Have good weekends!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sarah for saying that, it really has made my day, infact I am crying, as I do worry my stuff is not good enough. Thank you so so much for letting me part of your DT xxxx ( has a big smile and tears) xxx

    ReplyDelete