Wednesday Already!!

Why didn't anyone tell me how fast the week was going?! Still so much to do and never enough time, isn't it always the way....

The lovely Debs has now launched her new Challenge website I mentioned earlier this week, it's especially for children which I think is a fab idea, everyone says how kids only love TV and video games these days but give them some paper, felt, glue, paint etc.. and they love to get creative, I can't wait to get my little squishies (thats sisters to normal people ;o) ) involved and was happy to help by designing their blog badges and sponsoring some challenges - please pop over and follow and get your little ones involved - you can find Messy's Mini Missions here!


Thank you to everyone who has ordered the 'Twilight' Ink Spray set, it's been a great response! If you haven't got yours yet go here to grab one before they're gone!

For those of you that asked, yes I will be at Ally Pally (The Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show) I'm there with ScrapShed - stand 50 and will have all my products there for sale and will be demoing both days so I hope you will come and watch! Please be kind, I've been used to demoing in a studio with noone heckling for the last few months! LOL

Tomorrow is my anniversary (me and OH will have been engaged a year - a whole year!!) it still feels like yesterday and hasn't really sunk in yet (and no, we haven't yet set a date but we have bought a wedding magazine (which neither of us have had the courage to read yet) and decided we want to get married on Halloween (one year, we aren't sure which, LOL) we aren't very good at this wedding malarky are we?! but we will get there eventually!

Anyway, thats all from me tonight, see you all tomorrow!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment