Still Here!

I'm blogging early today in case I collapse in a heap later (again!) Ally Pally was a great show, so busy! and once again I was unwell (I'm recovering now!) but met some lovely people, had sooo many people come to watch the demos and try out the Ink-A-Balls and Ink Sprays which was fab :o) I even managed a bit of a shop last thing on Sunday snapping up some goodies from Lavinia Stamps, Sugar & Spice and the Artistic Stamper

Have spent the last day or two (when I havent been feeling sorry for myself under my duvet!) catching up with emails although I still have a few more to send, so if you're waiting for something from me - it's coming! Orders are up to date as of today - luckily OH takes care of all those! and now I'm back to the drawing board (literally!) whipping up some new creations for you all which will be available from my website and Crafts U Print very soon. For those of you that have asked I am working on a new CD which is scheduled to be released on 31st October (my favourite day - Halloween!!) There will be a little surprise with this one and you will be able to preorder next week once I have the front cover finalised to show you! I'm also doing some other design work which you will be hearing about soon.....

I have a new Guest Designer for October who I'll tell you all about tomorrow (which sadly means we say goodbye to Nicola today - she's been fab - thank you!!). In the meantime please pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at Shell's Challenge

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment