The end of a Busy Week!

So its Friday again, this one has seemed to take two weeks to come! But after a very busy week it is much welcomed. Today, amongst other things, I managed to do a whole layout! This is using some of my new sprays which will be on the website this weekend for you to get hold of and some of my current favourite papers. Firstly, from Collage Press's Scrooge and Marley range, this paper is sooo beautiful I LOVE it!



But of course, the only thing better than lovingly collecting and stroking paper is wrecking it! So I distrssed the edges with my scissors and ink and made it look like this instead...



Much better! Then I added a fine mist of one of my new sprays from the limited edition set. I also used a bit of Tim Holtz paper from the Lost and Found stack at the top and another of my mists on the background and at the sides.

And here is the final layout of my sisters, they were making zombie faces for me so I could use it in altered art, I don't think they had to try too hard ;o) mwahahahahahahaha



Have lovely weekends and pop back if you can to see the new products I'll be adding to my website over the weekend :o)

Sarah x


4 comments: