Exhausted!

Today is a quick and early blog post for me! I think this weeks events have well and truly taken it out of me and I feel like a rag doll!!

This morning I managed a quick trip to the library to research some suggestions Lyn made to me yesterday and then came back with a giant pile of books to catch up on some more emails and phone calls. I have lots and lots of design work to catch up on over the weekend and I must get my strength back for next week when I'm visiting the London Book Fair and the UK Stationery Show - very excited!

I think Fuzzybutt has the right idea, don't you?....


I hope you all have lovely weekends!

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. hey Sarah~take a rest girl~you've been working hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend.
    Your puppy makes me want to cuddle up and take a nap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a terrific weekend and what a sweet doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pooch has the right idea, have a fab weekend.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one chilled dog, man...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha,ha.That's my cousin napping.

    ReplyDelete