Thank Crunchie......

.....its Friday! what a busy busy week! Not that I will get that much time off over the weekend but will be nice to have a little relax tomorrow :o)

Today I spent the day with Karen from ScrapShed, she had some fab deliveries including the wonderful and fabulous October Afternoon! I hit that stash pretty hard and could just about stuff my haul in my bag!! Here is a little peek at my fab goodies!



it will be on her website very soon so keep an eye out! I'll show you what I've made with them just as soon as I can bear to actually cut them....

As if that wasn't enough excitement I got home to THIS box.....



I can't tell you what was in it just yet, but take my word for it, it was VERY exciting and SUPER fab!!! Will spill soon, promise!

All in all, a pretty good day!!!!

I will be posting the details for buying my first two CD's on my website this weekend ready for despatch on the 1st July - thats just next week! How fast did that go?! To those of you that e-mailed me regarding the CD I will e-mail you the details very shortly.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment