A Day in London

It was back into London for me today to meet my lovely crafty friend Emma for lunch. We met at Carluccio's in Bond Street which is so close to Selfridges it would have been too rude not to pop in and have a little look! ;o)

We had a lovely lunch, catching up on all our crafty gossip and projects, it was such a gorgeous sunny day, lots of people were out and about enjoying the lovely weather. it reminds me of the things I love about London, the hustle and bustle, things going on around you and getting lost in a crowd and being anonymous for a while, Essex is lovely but it's kinda like the old song from 'Cheers' everyone knows your name! Although someone did tweet me to say they saw me in Bond Street so I guess you're never really anonymous! LOL

I'm looking forward to a weekend of crafty projects and I will be back over the weekend to let you know who won the Blog Candy!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment