Halloween Kits!

Today I can finally share the brand new Halloween Digi Kits that I've been working on as they have been released and are in my shop ready for you to get hold of!

The first is Vintage Halloween
This kit has lots of distressed effect background papers in kraft (my fave!) purple, orange and green, journaling cards for your scrapbook pages, ephemera such as Bingo cards and tickets, embellishments and digi stamps (in black and white and colour), including my personal favourite, the jar and labels! You can get hold of yours here.

And secondly, the Whimsy Halloween Kit
This kit has brighter colours and cuter characters, fuzzy spiders, cute ghosts and skull and cross bones on the backing papers, a sheet of journaling cards and 3 brand new digi stamps (also available separately) in black and white, a witch, wizard and cauldron. You can get yours here!

And here are some of the fab projects my Design Team has created with them so far....

Claire created this fab shaped layout using both kits together (see, you can even mix and match!)
 Jess made this fantastic pop up card using the Vintage Halloween kit
 
Claire made this fab card using a combination of both kits (the papers are from the vintage kit) and she has used my fave - the jar and labels!
Elaine has made this fab card using the Vintage kit, I love that she has added more distressing and that ribbon is so fun!
What fab projects, I can't wait to get a bit of time to make my own projects! I'm making a banner for the door, some little bags for Trick or Treaters (I may even give them out this year! hahahaha) and I have a fab idea for a card with those digis - I just need some alone time with my Promarkers :o)

I will be showing even more fab projects from my Design Team, and maybe even mine if I get a moment, later in the week. In the meantime, I'd love to see what you make with them, you can post me a link to your blog here showing your projects or share them on my Facebook page.

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. The kits look fab Sarah, In fact, they are fab ;D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic! And I love what the DT did. :)

    ReplyDelete