Basically Bare Layout

Today I'm sharing a layout I made with Basically Bare's 'Paperazzi' chipboard embellishments...



For all the details and some more close up pics please head over to the Basically Bare blog to check it out...

Also, a quick DT update, I have now emailed the successful ladies and all have replied, I will be announcing them here in the next few days! A big thank you to everyone who applied, once again there were so many fantastic entries, you make my job very very difficult indeed!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. adorable sarah!! Love that camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love this layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the embellishments! I need to get my hands on these!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Sarah. The camera is fabby.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it :) Love that camera :) xox

    ReplyDelete