Retro Fun

Today I'm sharing a quick card made with the Echo Park 'Happy Days' range - I love the retro look of this range and it's great for mens cards as well - something I know a lot of us struggle with!

This card will probably end up going to my Dad...

A quick dinner break for me and then I'm back to my designs and illustration work - I'm trying to work really really hard this week so I can have a half day off on Saturday to play on my Xbox - fingers crossed!:o)

Sarah x

p.s. don't forget to pop pver the the Challenge blog this week where we have a Vintage challenge going on with a wonderful sponsor!!

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Sarah. Lovely papers and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh!! Love this card and i love the happy days papers and bits! So much so i bought it but haven't yet used it....same as Random by Crate and For The Record :) :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete