Imagination...

Todays card is a very simple make just using two stamps and two inks. The girl with the balloon is a Jenni Bowlin stamp and the other is an Alice in Wonderland quote that I love "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast"  it's a quote that has always stuck in my head, because if you don't believe in the "impossible" if you don't imagine that maybe you can then you will never try and therefore never achieve it (if that makes sense!)

For me, a lot of my work is about imagination, what will happen 'if' I try that, or draw that, or put those papers / colours together. It's the part of my job I love the most. I imagine all the time, I see the pictures in my head, where someone who draws a still life will look at the objects in front of them, I look at the pictures in my head. I could of course draw a still life or a landscape but for me there is no fun in that, you can see what I can see, or I can take a picture of it and show you, but unless I draw or make the things in my head noone will ever see them :o)


Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely card Sarah & the thoughts behind it are wonderful too.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card sarah.I love the simplicity of it and that quote well it says it all!!

    hope your well

    hugs Clare

    ReplyDelete