Happy Things...


Today I'm sharing some happy things...

Firstly, my Christmas CD has gone off for production and off to the DT for them to work their magic on, I'm just head over heels in love with it and can't wait to start making lots of projects to show you. I'll be sharing sneak peeks and ordering / stockist info very very soon!

That does not mean I'm now lounging in front of the TV enjoying a nice cuppa and a slice of cake, oh no, I'm now working on more deadlines and another range of paper, (actual paper!), embellishments, stamps etc... that we hope to launch as a pre release before Christmas, it is based on a great theme that I hope you will all LOVE as much as I do! and then I will be cracking on with the main release ready for the CHA / Stitches season early next year - these are such exciting times and I have to keep pinching myself!

And last but definitely not least, when doing my little rounds of blog / website catching up this afternoon I noticed that Craftime have updated their website to include all of my current products and a lovely news item / press release about me, you can have a look here

Smiley happy times!
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Sarah, I've just been over to their website and it looks like they are just as excited as you are. Hopefully you'll get to put your feet up for a couple of hours one day lol
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah...biggest CONGRATS on your CD...can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Sarah! Well done on the CD and the distributor, it really is fab! Have a good week. Kim

    ReplyDelete